Saturday, August 4, 2012

Obama’s Celebrates 51st birthday

OBAMA IMMIGRATION POLICY
Meanwhile the president enjoys his big day in private today, more public celebrations are on tap for next weekend. The president host an Aug.12 fundraiser at his house in Chicago. That plan has drawn catcalls from Republicans;
Obama cited today’s milestone during a Thursday speech in Florida, saying that “I’m going to be 51 on Saturday … 51. But Michelle says I look 50. … So that’s not bad.” The crowd serenaded Obama with a rendition of “Happy Birthday.” The president responded:
“Thank you … Now, if I had known you guys were going to sing, we would have had a cake. And then I would have blown out the candle, I would have made a wish that probably would have had to do with electoral votes. … A win in Florida wouldn’t be a bad birthday present.”