Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Quick Fix: FUGLY Photos? Snapseed and Instagram are the Answers

I'm not a professional photographer but I love taking photos of people, places, and things I adore.

Some of my photos are good...not bad...and FUGLY.

Recently, I received a bunch of emails from people who visited my blog and asked me what camera I used and software I used in post production.

Well, to tell you honestly... I only used iPhone4s!

I don't bring DSLR or digital camera wherever I go... because I rarely bring a bag...I preferred a clutch.

I'm sure that any iPhone 4S users out there ♥ to use the camera of their high-tech gadget, built with 8 megapixel. (to know more about the features of iPhone 4s, visit Apple site)

Before posting my pictures, I used Snapseed and Instagram apps... though I have a few photography apps in my phone but I always used these two.

Photo from Snapseed


Snapseed -- I found this app from the Iron man of Asia.. LOLz... Casey Lau. This amazing app is all you need in post production for your photos. (Snapseed iTunes link)

Sample photos:

Hong Kong Skyline

Before using Snapseed

After using the Snapseed

 Another photos...view from The Peak in Hong Kong

Before using Snapseed

After using the Snapseed
What's good about this app?... it gives your photo a dramatic look.

Photo from Google


Instagram -- I don't need an introduction here...everyone knows and using this gorgeous app for a quick fix of your FUGLY photo. (Instagram iTunes link)

Sample photos:

Rush hour in Hong Kong

Before using Instagram

After using Instagram

Another photos... riding Tram from Central to Causeway Bay... but this time the first photo I used the Snapseed and the second one I used Instagram.