Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jennifer Lopez Shaking Big Booty


It seems that Jennifer Lopez trying hard to get back in bussines now when she is single again and I think this is the best way. Here she is shaking her big ass on stage at some Las Vegas music festival I’ve never heard of. If she’s looking for a few no-strings-attached good times, I think I can be convince to give that booty a try. I’ve always had a bit of a crush on it. I know there’s more a huge big booty lovin’ following out there, so have fun with Jenny and her block…


Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs

Jennifer Lopez booty performs