Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My lips are the sexiest part of my body – Nollywood actress Agatha Peters Akwandaye

Agatha Peters Akwandaye
  • Agatha Peters Akwandaye is a Nigerian actress from Obudu inCross River state. “When I was in high school, I did some stage and soaps for NTA Makurdi.
  • She says: “I just groomed the passion and finally joined AGNofficially in 2002, and then AGN Abuja in 2007.”
  • She says: “If I say I’m not experiencing challenges then I’m lying. The challenges range from not being paid by producers after your time and efforts to a lot of other things…but God is faithful.”
  • She says: “I’m working on a Benin Monarchy film Ehengbudaand another historical film. All will be hitting your cinema soon.”
  • “I will want them to pay more attention to upcoming artistes, and secondly, improve on the monetary package given to young artistes.”On the sexiest part of her body, she says: “Initially people used to make mockery of my lips, but as I grew up, I discovered it was now an attraction to men, so if you ask me now I will say my lips.she is launching my NGO soon, save a child foundation, mostly based on embracing vulnerable kids in the society and letting them know they are loved. We’ll try as much as possible to at least help in eradicating child labor.”
Agatha Peters Akwandaye
Agatha Peters Akwandaye
Agatha Peters Akwandaye

          Agatha Peters Akwandaye