Thursday, March 29, 2012

Katy Perry Rocks The Echo Awards In Berlin


I have always really admired the fact that Katy Perry isn't afraid to be weird. Katy definitely marches to the beat of her own drum and I love that about her. Although weird has sort of become the new normal in the entertainment industry thanks to people like Katy, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj and others
I can't seem to think of at the moment, Katy still manages to stand out. While the actual pictures of her performance on the Echo Awards in Berlin show her outfit was a little out there, her arrival pictures on the red carpet are really the ones that appeal to me. She takes a fairly normal looking dress and pairs it with crazy blue hair but somehow, it all comes out looking kind of natural - or as natural as blue hair can look anyway.

I do not know anything about Katy Perry’s music or her singing abilities, but two things are for sure, she knows how to put on a show and she would have an amazing career as a stripper. Here is Katy Perry at some 2012 Echo Awards in Germany performing at stage in one hell hot bodysuit. Amazing. I just wish I could see more of the big hipster breasts, they should be front and center, I think they need a new agent. Call me.