Sunday, December 4, 2011

Film: Annie Leibovitz.. Life Through A Lens

I read a lot of buzz months ago about Annie Leibovitz documentary film " Life Through A Lens", that she directed, written, and produced (she released the film because she needs money? Lol).



And last night, I had a chance to watched the film and it was amazing and got inspired with her stairs of success . Just found out through the film that she took her first non-professional photo in the Philippines (my beloved country) when her father brought the family during the Vietnam war.


Hmmm... she was not the first high-end photographer I know...it was Patrick Demarchelier but I always wanted to be in the photo on Vanity Fair's annual Hollywood issue, shot by her. This issue is what Vanity Fair been famous for the past two decades now.


I've always dream to have this kind of shot for a class picture noh... or a group shot

April 2004 issue


March 2005 issue


One of the reason made Vanity Fair a household magazine, shot by Annie Leibovitz.


And of course, my first Hollywood crush, Leonardo Di Caprio.


And this photo made Rolling Stone the best.

All photos from Annie Leibovitz, Vanity Fair, and Rolling Stone