Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Wish: Marc by Marc Jacobs Clutch

I still have two weeks left to wish my WANT things for Christmas.

Clutch is a good accessory for daily use, if you don't like to experience shoulder and back ache. I'm a pro-clutch person because its hard to carry a woman's thing if you're trap in a guy's body noh!... Anyway

Marc by Marc Jacobs have these gorgeous clutch I really want but I can't afford at the moment because I'm eye-ING a much more expensive sh*t...



US$298

-- Cow leather
-- 13.5" x 2" x 6.5"









Photos from Marc by Marc Jacobs





US$328

-- Soft Lamb Leather











These two products is available to all Marc by Marc Jacobs stores around the globe but if you're too tired to stroll and think hard to survive malls today because many shoppers will flock the malls this season, well Marc Jacobs wants you to visit their online shop.


For a limited time only, they're offering FREE shipping, gift wrapping, and item this season to be jolly via their online store and some of their Fall 2011 items are on SALE!