Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Wish List: Granted -- Maison Martin Margiela AIDS T-shirt

I'm supposed to blog my wish to have a Maison Martin Margiela AIDS T-shirt last week but I received a text from my favorite courier Johnny Air Cargo that I have a package for pick-up in their Megamall branch. The next day, I went to pick-up the item and... I was surprised!!!

Its the Maison Martin Margiela AIDS shirt in brown color and red font from my friend who don't like to be name (she request), though it wasn't the color I want which is the white but I am happy...




Text from the shirt: "THERE IS MORE ACTION TO BE DONE TO FIGHT AIDS THAN TO WEAR THIS T-SHIRT BUT IT'S A GOOD START."

What's good about the shirt is a percentage of the sales of the shirt is given to the Association AIDES France.