Wednesday, October 26, 2011

AN EXCLUSIVE WITH KELVIN CHUWANG PAM ON WHAT HE HAS BEEN UP TO LATELY!!!

As we all know Kevin Chuwang Pam,(a.k.a kevolution) who was favored to have won Big Brother Africa 2009,since then he has been more into anchoring of events,he also started his own record Label called "Down to Earth Entertainment"were he released his own singles under the label and also have an artiste signed"Temisan"whose album is about to be released in November. also he started an NGO called"naija pikin" a child/youth initiative that seeks to reach out to the african child using the nigerian child as a point of contact.He is starting his own t.v show in january ,its called"fan Shock"where he will be paying surprise visits to fans with their favorite celebrity as well...kevin told us that being a father and hubby has made me see life from a different angle,I no longer take some things for granted for example time has become so precious to me.I know a lot of people must have been asking wot I've been up to and where I've been...that would soon end coz Kevin is fully coming back as he has promised...God Bless..fans watch out for kevolution....kp it up bro.