Thursday, May 5, 2011

Must Have: Weekend Getaway Bags

In just one month, I'll be flying out of the country for a 3-night vacay to Hong Kong (my shopping mecca) and two months I'll be in Singapore and Malaysia for a 6-day trip.

I already have a luggage for my shopping frenzy in Hong Kong and I decided to stroll only in Singapore and Malaysia (depends! LOL), but I've been drooling for these bags gazillion times! Don't we all want to look fabulous while strutting down our hips and legs in the airport even if the airport is included in the list of worst airports in the entire galaxy!

Photo from Net-A-Porter



Bottega Veneta's 
Brick Intrecciato Leather Weekender Bag

Don't we all love to enter and exit the airport Ala Victoria Beckham? This Bottega Veneta weekender bag is the answer.. a true classic design of airport chic.

Available at Net-A-Porter for $3,950











Photo from Net-A-Porter





Lanvin's Leather Overnight Bag

Sexiness is not just what you wear but what you bring! This uber soft black leather bag from Lanvin is a perfect match to a sexy getaway out of town or a dazzling night in a hotel suite.

Available at Net-A-Porter for $1,850













Photo from Saks Fifth



Marc by Marc Jacobs
Packable Duffel Bag

You want affordable bag for a weekend trip? Then here it is.. a Marc by Marc Jacobs duffel bag.

Available at Saks Fifth Avenue for $88