Friday, April 29, 2011

ZOMG: Thank God She Wore McQueen!

Well... everything went well yesterday...

The entire universe...even mother earth watched the royal wedding.. Prince William and former commoner Kate Middleton (and now officially declared, the royal highness Duke and Duchess of Cambridge), except me because I was too busy invading Forever21's sale (because looking at Prince William bald hair is too depressing..I might end up spending a lot on shopping...hehehe).

Of course the only thing I'm interested to the royal wedding is who The Royal Highness Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge wear?

Well, I was right... she wore a very stunning, perfect, beautiful... GORGEOUS!! 

Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen design!




Oh... and she wore another Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen ensemble at the wedding reception.

Photo from WWD