Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birthday @ Bistecca!

I had a great time spending the night of my birthday with close friends especially with my two best friends.


I really wanted to try Bistecca for six months now and last Sunday... I did! I contemplated which restaurants I wanted to try but Bistecca won.

I started my day going to church..thank God for a wonderful year and looking forward for my 27th year.... After church, I went to the gym to lose some pounds I gained from the days before Sunday. Then I headed to Power Plant Mall to meet up with friends before going to Bistecca.

Bistecca is really a posh fine dining restaurant. I really like the ambiance.... you'll get inspiration for your dream house once you dine there....

Gorgeous ceiling with chandelier made from wine bottles..

Unique presentation of napkin

Utensils and menu.....


I already knew what to order:

-- Roast Chicken



   Boneless chicken wrapped with bacon strips... it was good but nothing to rave about.

-- Garlic Rice



  Mannang's garlic rice still the best for me!

-- Truffle Fries



   cooked with three different flavors of cheese... this is a must try if you're going to eat @ Bistecca! ZOMG! its so addicting!

 will definitely go back to Bistecca if I'll get my luck soon... and will try their steak and eat plenty of TRUFFLE FRIES!!










P.S. Thank you Beth, Nazel, Hides, Ten, and Jr... you gave me goodies to shop! 
And naze for the photos