Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Congratulations!! Betchai and Jr.

Last Saturday, March 26, 2010, I was part of the wedding of the year... hehehe
It was my dearly beloved super friend's wedding day! Beth and Jr.

I am so proud to my uber friend (Bride) that she committed so much time preparing her day and turned out to be a wonderful wedding of the year. Although it was one year to make, but all the hard work paid off last Saturday.

She's one of the most nicest person I ever met and he's one of the most coolest person I ever bonded with.
She's one of the most beautiful lady in the entire universe (after my mom)... And he's one of the most charming person in the entire world.

To Betchai & Jr..... Congratulations!

A never ending story.. never ending love... never ending happiness... never ending kiligan...







BFFs!


Photos: Mad Minds Photography