Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Wish List... YAY!

Only three days left before I turn 27...oh my gosh...
I am happy because my special day is finally coming but afraid my age will increase again... 
I am not afraid of getting old and have lines except for the AGE!!!!!.

Everyone have the right to have wish list on their birthday... either it will come true or not...

This year I really really want to have:

iPhone 4

Cellphone (not necessity for me) --

Although I can afford to buy a new iPhone but because of my hectic travel schedule, I won't buy one. So I wish to have a temporary cellphone just to communicate with friends and colleagues if they needed me...noh? Most of the times they do! LOL

Update: I have it already..YAY!

Medium size shirts --

Zara Shirt


Because I lost weight and all my XL shirts doesn't fit me anymore... I need medium shirts...
(You know my criteria...LOL)

Chocolate --

Royce NAMA Chocolate (Photo from google)

Godiva Chocolates (Photo from google)


I eat chocolate but I am not a fan except with almonds, white, or dark chocolate and since its my special day what more to wish to have... my favorite chocolate brands..ROYCE specifically a white NAMA chocolate and Godiva...YUM!

Marc Jacobs items



As you may know now, I am a big fan of Marc Jacobs and anything as long as its from Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs...I'll accept it.

Dove products --



I love pampering my skin till its as soft as cotton and what products gives me that?... Of course DOVE... I ♥ Dove and for now I'm using their products for guys.


Perfume --




Right now, I love the scent of Acca Kappa's perfume line. Perfect for summer and to Philippines weather/season.

Thanks in advance!