Thursday, February 3, 2011

Recommended To Use: Body Wash...baby!

I've been using body wash since high school and I so love it.... I always recommend to my friends na use body wash, shower gel, or what ever you want to call a liquid soap for human body... the result... BANANAS!

The smell of a body wash compared to ordinary soap bar will last a day but depends if you sweat like an angry volcano or vomiting acid all over your body noh!

I started to used Dove when I'm no longer happy with X-brand Milk Bath...

For added extra soft and smooth feeling... use Dove soap bar after body wash... Yes it gives you that madulas feeling (oily body), but if you always use it...your body will get use to it... Gets?


                     UBER SOFT & SMOOTH SKIN!!

Dove products are available to your local supermarkets, drug stores, convenient stores, and department stores.. Go get and buy!