Thursday, February 24, 2011

I DIED!!! Alexander McQueen's Savage Beauty Exhibit!

I was blown away with these images....

Before the unveiling of one of the greatest designer/artist in the entire universe, Alexander McQueen's exhibit, "Savage Beauty" at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute on May via MET GALA, we have a sneak peak via fashionindie.

Hold your breath.... and inhale the FASHION x ART x OH MY GOSH!!


Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour host the preview of McQueen's creation at the Ritz in London. Using live models and digitally altered to look like a mannequins.

If God grant my wish to be a GIRL someday! I'll definitely wear these fantabulously creations... 








Lady Gaga's Bad Romance Ensemble

This could be my prom dress

My first favorite from the first show I watched from Lee


And this...could be my WEDDING GOWN!! Ultimate dream
Sources: NY Mag, Vogue, Fashionindie