Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Singapore and Malaysia .. wish Truly Great Trip!

Singapore/Malaysia trip is 6 months away from now and I'm excited..

Why? Five reasons:

Wee Nam Kee's Hainanese Chicken Rice -- although Manila already have the Wee Nam Kee, but still original is the best and a must if you'll visit Singapore.. don't you think?

Universal Studios -- I enjoyed Disneyland in Hong Kong, wish I'll enjoy USS (Universal Studios Singapore) more or equal.. Fingers crossed!

College/High School/ Former Colleagues -- Some of my college, high school, and former colleagues are currently working in Singapore and Malaysia. I super miss them and spending moments with them is priceless.

Cute Guys -- well I was overwhelmed in Hong Kong because there were lots of cute guys roaming around in Hong Kong, so I'm looking forward in Singapore and Malaysia, although some friends warned me.

Shopping!! -- A trip in Singapore and Malaysia is not complete and success if MOI! will not do my favorite activity...SHOPPING!