Thursday, January 27, 2011

Naked. + Honey = Super Lips! by MAC

When my 2010 ended so bad, my MAC lip balm also ended sad and empty. For the past two weeks, I searched for a perfect lip balm....

And look what I found today... MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve!...

all photos from ymbeautyblog.com


Thanks to my colleague... he sold me this amazing product from MAC.



The balm is so good... so moisturizing and perfect for those people who have problems with dry skin or lips.



And there are lots of uses:

Lip Balm - this clear salve is great for long lasting hydration on your lips. My lips have never felt so soft after using this for the past week. I reach for this constantly and wear it alone or under/over lipsticks.

Dry skin areas - I have Eczema and this really helps to get rid of my dry skin, I apply it before bed on my hands and wake to find them gorgeously soft. You can use this anytime and anywhere you need.

Feet - cracked heels and dry skin on my feet are now a thing of the past thanks to this, I apply a little in the morning to help my feet look pretty all day in sandals.

Eyebrows - this sounds strange but it really works to help keep my sometimes out of control brows in shape. Apply a little and move into desired place to keep them looking good all day.

Highlight - I remember using Vaseline to do this and forgot about it but since having this tub have rediscovered the highlighting effect balm can give. Underneath my brow on my brow bone I dab a little and it adds a nice sheen and helps to lift the eyes.
 
Cuticles - Such a great product for softening the cuticles and skin around the nails which can sometimes become hard. I apply it throughout the day around my nails.