Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I ♥ Espadrilles

I'll tell you a little secret and just between the two of us (ikaw na nagbabasa..), I have addiction to shoes. Although some of my friends and family knew.



Charlize Theron x Toms collaboration
Currently, I am obsess with espadrilles. They're uber comfy and not sh-ugly (ugly shoes)! Unfortunately, my black Toms was stolen and looking for a brand new one...I'm considering two brands of espadrilles ... TOMS and Paez. Although this coming days another new Toms will arrive which my boss' fiance bought online. 









To give you a background about espadrilles in case you haven't seen one... 

from Wikipedia ---


Espadrilles are casual flat heel shoes originating from the Pyrenees.They usually have a canvas or cotton fabric sole made of rope or rubber material moulded to look like rope. The jute rope sole is the defining characteristic of an espadrille; the uppers vary widely in style. In French Canada, however, espadrille is the usual term for running shoes or sneakers. upper and a flexible 

There are hundreds of brand that sells espadrilles, but there are few of them I really like.


Black Classic Toms


Toms -- what I like about Toms is their social entrepreneurship... For every pair of TOMS Shoes purchased, a pair of new shoes is given to a child in need.

You can purchase Toms online or stores near you.








Paez -- much affordable than Toms.

You can purchase Paez @ heywhereyou or stores near you

BTW.. heywhereyou can be access in your mobile phone.. here