Monday, November 8, 2010

HMG + Chuvaness = Gorgeous To The Highest Level!

If Grace Coddington is my huge idol when it comes to international fashion... for local scene there are few names I really look-up to... but only one name I really adore... Ms Cecile Zamora-Van Straten aka Chuvaness!

Last year, she launched her first line with Bleach Catastrophe, Heather Miss Grey and it was a huge success... so this year she'll be launching again her second HMG line for the brand.

My favorite look: Julia Restoin-Roitfeld..ikaw ba itech?




My second fab!


What: HMG Line II
Where: Bleach Catastrophe, Greenbelt 5, Makati City
When: November 12, 2010*

* November 13 -- available for the public. 

Models: Maxene Magalona, Hayden Kho, and Lance Howard
Photographed: Jujiin Samonte
Stylist: Melvin Mojica and Chuvaness
Makeup: Edison Ong
Hair: Bern Rodil

Bleach Catastrophe: Greenbelt 5 and Trinoma

Source: Chuvaness