Monday, October 11, 2010

"Dream" Wedding*... Ano Buzz...

*And this will never come true... I promise... hehehehe

My dream wedding is big, full of drama, and bongacious entourage!

Most of girls and gays dream to walk down the aisle and be the most beautiful lady  int he entire galaxy. When I was young, I rarely do role playing as beauty contestant but a bride walking down the aisle.

Entourage is a big part of a wedding, it is where the drama begins. After the Fall/Winter 2009 collection of John Galliano, I'm amazed by the runway production. Only few designers can do extravagant runway shows and John Galliano is definitely one of them. 

John Galliano Fall/Winter 2009 (Photo from google)

I dream to have laser tube and snow for my entourage... and YES...FULL of DRAMA! And since we're talking about John Galliano... who else I want to wear for my big wedding of course JOHN GALLIANO!



Or I pull the drama with Christian Lacroix or Saab couture?!



With regards to the wedding ceremony, there are many hot spots to tie the knot but I only dream to have the ceremony at St. Paul Ruins in Macau.



Since I want the ceremony at night or sunset, what else could be a perfect theme but glam.

Photo source: Google