Monday, October 11, 2010

Eat Pray Love Got A Big Problem...

Eat Pray Love

Julia! Julia! Julia!

Goshness... you got a big problem! LOL!!

Eat Pray Love was an OK movie, if you have nothing else to do during your rest day, you can watch it but I'm not forcing you. Julia was perfect for the role unless Meryl Streep is in the same age bracket as her. I don't have to travel two continents of the world just to find balance in my life and love. But the reason why I watched the movie is because it's a Julia Roberts movie! Who doesn't like to watch an actress who helped to boost the sales of Lancome? Who won an Oscar because her character helped to fight water problem? Who was a prostitute and fell in love with so last season yummy Richard Gere in Pretty Woman and became America's Sweetheart?


The most boring part of the film was her trip to India, shocks I fell asleep and the most exciting part was the butt exposure of a cute guy in Bali. I don't find it hard to love Billy Crudup, Javier Bardem, and especially James Franco. Ayaw mo? (you don't like them?) I'll take James... LOL

Ayaw nya!

Akin na lang?

Inayawan nya nung una!