Thursday, July 22, 2010

I ♥ TOMS

Just an FYI! I'm still a havaianatico but TOMS has a place in my heart...I mean my shoe cabinet! Ever since I saw one in Nothing But Water store, it was love at first sight thingy... Honestly I hate CROCS...too ugly!

Why I ♥ TOMS!
  •  The most comfy shoes/slipper in the entire universe
  • Fabulous designs
  • Can be wear wherever, whenever, and WHATEVER!
  • *TOMS' creator/designer has good heart.....

Faborit! 
so artsy!

Available in various colors..FABUSH!


like STEPHEN SPROUSE!


match with my TOPMAN top


CORDONES


CLASSIC....i love this in red color...


Photos from TOMS site

* One for One
TOMS Shoes was founded on a simple premise: With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One. Using the purchasing power of individuals to benefit the greater good is what we're all about. The TOMS One for One business model transforms our customers into benefactors, which allows us to grow a truly sustainable business rather than depending on fund-raising for support. As of April 2010, TOMS has given over 600,000 pairs of shoes to children in need, through the purchases of caring customers.

(from TOMS site)

GO BUY NA!!! 


Philippine Store: Nothing But Water Branches, SWIM in PowerPlant Mall, selected Shoe salon branches, and Trilogy boutique. 
For other countries: TOMS site