Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kanye West For Louis Vuitton

It's been 5 months since I heard and saw Kanye West limited edition sneaker designs for Louis Vuitton. And oh my God! I'm dying to have one of these sneakers soon. I already saw the designs of Sophia Coppola's bag for LV and I know I can't afford to have those bags but maybe these sneakers are exceptions. Kanye's long time ambition has been fulfilled, with his edgy urban style and adds the perfect craftsmanship of Louis Vuitton equals chic, cool, daring, and young designs of these limited edition sneakers.

The sneakers executed in three materials: suede, calfskin, and patchwork of leathers in neutral colors and all are designed, in Kanye's words, " to unite forms and function and look good with a pair of jeans". Shares strong signature details, in particular a high padded heel flap which the wearer can tuck the back of the jeans.




Don's in calf leather -- $900



Don's in suede calf leather -- $860



Don's in mixed patchwork -- $1050

Jasper -- $1000

Jasper -- $1050

Jasper -- $1200

Mr Hudson -- $1000
Mr Hudson -- $900